So, I don’t have a home computer still, nor do I have pay-tv so I have been unable to watch any of the current season of TB…..not that it sounds like I have been missing anything. I have been kept up to date of the goings on through the weekly blogging that occurs on California Kats site. Hilarious stuff. Anyhoo, over the past few weeks I have heard some doozy theories elsewhere in regards to TB and it’s ending, so below, I give you some theories I have heard, and some of my own, on how we will leave the citizens of Bon Temps.
1. It all turns out to be a hallucination of Sookie as she lays dying after being beaten by the Rattrays. She awakens in hospital having been rescued by Sam and is surrounded by Gran, Tara, Lala, Sam etc. This is where she realises everything was a hallucination.
2. It’s a blood induced hallucination caused by Bills blood after saving her from the Rattrays. The show essentially ends where it began; with Sookie and Bill at the beginning of their romance after he ‘saved’ her life.
3. It all turns out that Sookie is writing a books series, (essentially she is CH) and everything we have seen is CH writing the show. ( This is because there was a spoiler that CH will appear in the last episode and apparently we see Pam and Eric on a set somewhere).
4. Eric realises he is 1000 years old, can’t be bothered with this childish shit, takes Pam and Whatserface away and starts a career as an actor / model with Pam as his PA.
5. Realising he is the champion, Bill will wear the amulet that will destroy all vampires and with one final lingering look goodbye, he is destroyed as it explodes in light. Sookie and co barely manage to make it outside of the town limits before the entire hell-mouth collapses, destroying the town in the pr…….. No, wait. Wrong show. My bad.
6. Sookie will do something moronic, someone will turn her and she will become the new snivelling depressed Vamp, taking over from Bill who exploded from being so anally retentive……….